Atlas Commodities, LLC, (ACL) is a full-service commodity brokerage firm, providing portfolio diversification and the ability to hedge production and consumption against price fluctuations. We facilitate trading for both institutional buyers, sellers and producers, processors and end-users in all energies, including power, natural gas and crude oil/products. Atlas’ product offerings include a variety of financial derivatives and physical products. Atlas Commodities, LLC surveys daily international markets, conducts research and keeps up to date with the latest financial news, in order to provide expert insight to our clients. ACL, a dynamic, growing and nimble organization, is one of three companies in the Iapetus Holdings LLC portfolio of companies, providing financial stability and career development opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in support of various administrative operations and activities including special projects, research studies, commission analysis, and other specialized functions.
- Assist Brokers with the daily operations of the trading desk
- Deal entry and delivery of trade confirmations (CME, ICE, and Nasdaq)
- Monitor the life cycle of trade
- Provide brokers with daily closing runs based on the different clients and currencies
- Solve problems and effectively communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Provide excellent customer service to our brokers and customers
- Utilize strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Multitasking and working under pressure
- Reconcile accounts and updates customer information, including hedge records, purchases and open orders.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Update and maintain Confirmation Process and Procedures documents
- Interact professionally and confidently with team members and customers to facilitate efficient confirmation processing and issue resolution
- Process confirmation inquiries from counterparties coordinating with internal teams and resources to ensure timely distribution and execution of confirmations.
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively with team members, clients and supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Successful completion of Series 3 licensing, desired
What we offer:
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your personal development and career growth
- Industry competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance